Robert Irvine is a 50-year old chef and TV personality.
He was born on September 24,1965 in Salisbury, England. He joined the Royal Navy when he was 15 years old.
He is married to WWE fighter and TNA wrestling star Gail Kim. He has two daughters: Annalise and Taila.
Appearances on the Food NetworkEdit
- Dinner: Impossible
- Restaurant: Impossible
- Wedding: Impossible
- Iron Chef America
- The Next Iron Chef
- Worst Cooks in America
- Ambassador of the Culinary Institute of America
- Chef Professional of La Toque Blanche International
- Chef's Five Star Diamond Award from American Academy of Hospitality Sciences
- 2001 Culinary Excellence Award
- Trustee of the American Academy of Hospitality Science's Five Star Diamond Award
- Member of the MCS
- Robert Irvine's Nosh
- Robert Irvine's Eat